TREV-2 Grupp is a group that focused on the construction and maintenance of infrastructure objects, structures and civil engineering works. They have modernized the majority of the Estonian road network. Approximately 400 people work at the company.
TREV-2 Development Project for Strategy
To achieve higher efficiency and profitability of the company and better synergies between recently merged subsidiaries by developing a new strategy and values.
What did we do
We supported the management in creating a new strategy by conducting strategy seminars for developing the mission, vision, goals and metrics. Over three consecutive years, we organized dialogue forums for key employees (managers) and staff in order to create better alignment of joint values and strategy and to enhance cooperation between entities and the efficiency of the organization in carrying out the strategy. We helped managers to understand how important their role is in carrying out the strategy and to take more conscious responsibility for the development of their team. In addition, we supported the management and heads of department in creating a new organizational chart and developing proces
- Clear group structure and dedicated management and heads of department
- Better organizational alignment and synergy between subsidiaries that had been operating separately
- Change in the organizational culture toward desired values
- Increase in satisfaction among customers and employees themselves
- Improvement of the company’s key indicators
A feeling emerged that the company is now ready to cooperate at the enterprise-level. It made us confident that we are on the right track and moving in the right direction.